《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲14 比利缓解布鲁的焦虑(在线收听

What? What can you hear? Is it a tiger?

什么?你能听到什么?是老虎吗?

No.

Not here.

这里没有

Just stay calm.

保持镇定就好

Just stand still.

站着别动就好

Couldn't we just...

我们能否...

Just stand still, I said. You listen to me.

站着别动,我说了,听我的话

Sorry.

抱歉

They'll be gone in a minute. Just stay calm.

它们很快就会离开,保持镇静就好

Bees are good, aren't they?

蜜蜂是有益的,对吧?

Even though they can sting...

即使它们会蛰人

...they hardly ever do, so long as you leave them to get on with things.

却不经常发生,只要你不惹它们

They just want to make honey.

它们只想酿蜂蜜

Honey?

蜂蜜?

That's what Nou says, anyway.

反正诺是那样说的

Bees.

蜜蜂

Yes.

I completely forgot about bees.

我完全忘记了蜜蜂

And honey.

还有蜂蜜

I forgot about honey.

我忘记了蜂蜜

Billy, you're an entomological genius.

比利,你是个昆虫学天才

What's that?

那是什么?

It's an insect scientist.

就是研究昆虫的科学家

You're the best there ever was.

你是有史以来最好的

Well done.

做得好

Honey.

蜂蜜

How silly.

真傻

Thank you, Billy Moon.

谢谢你,比利穆恩

That's all right.

不客气

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519454.html