《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲25 父子修篱笆(在线收听

You put him up there, didn't you?

是你把他放上去的,对吧?

You overestimate me if you think I can wrestle a bear into a tree.

你高估我了 我可不能把一头熊弄上树

Stay alert. Where there's one bear, there might be a whole flock of them.

小心,有一头熊就可能有一群熊

Good.

很好

Mummy says they have to have names.

妈咪说他们要有名字

Well, the tiger should be called Tiger.

老虎就应该叫老虎

Tigger is better than Tiger.

提格这个名字更好

Better how?

为什么?

It's more tiggerish.

因为那更有跳动感

Fair enough.

有道理

Make sure it's tight.

确保扎紧了

You take that bit. Can you get it through there?

你拿那边,你能穿过去吗?

That's what we like! I remember now.

这是我们喜欢吃的!我想起来了

Pie!

派!

I say there seems to be rather a lot here for just the two of us.

我觉得对我们两个来说食物太多了

Yes.

I'm missing Daph. You're missing Nou.

我想念达芙,你想念诺

Shall we ask the others in?

我们是否应该叫上其他人?

Just this once.

仅此一次

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519480.html