《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲43 那只是刚开始(在线收听

Have you missed me?

你想我吗?

Yes!

想!

Sorry it was a bit longer than I said.

抱歉,比我说的要久一点

We put a door in a tree using balloons.

我们用气球在树上做了一扇门

I was terribly sorry to hear the news about your mother.

我为你母亲的噩耗感到万分抱歉

Thank you, sir. She's gone to a better place.

谢谢你,先生,她去了更好的地方

I saw the "Vespers" poem.

我看到了那首叫《维斯普斯》的诗

About his prayers.

关于他的祈祷的诗

Hanging on the wall of a friend's living room.

挂在一个朋友家客厅的墙上

They'd ripped it out of the magazine and framed it.

他们从杂志撕下框了起来

Apparently, a lot of people are doing that.

显然,很多人都是这样做的

Well, that is just the beginning.

那只是刚开始

He has been terribly, brilliantly busy.

他最近忙得不得了

Who's this?

这是谁?

Tigger!

提格!

Thank you, Mr. Milne.

谢谢你,米恩先生

Thank you very much.

非常感谢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519498.html