《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲44 记者来访(在线收听

I say! You're most awfully good at climbing trees.

天啊!你真的很擅长爬树

Who are you?

你是谁?

Stay exactly like that. Lovely. Like a wood spirit.

就那样待着,真可爱,象一个树精

Excuse me!

抱歉!

Oh, Brown. Mary Brown. The Times.

哦,我是《泰晤士报》的玛丽布朗

Good heavens, you must be Nanny. As in "Vespers."

天啊,你一定是《维斯普斯》里的保姆

The nanny with the blue dressing gown. The one that God blesses!

穿着蓝裙的保姆,上帝保佑的!

I'd just as soon not, if you don't mind.

如果你不介意,请不要拍照

Billy, come down.

比利,下来

If you'd like to speak to Mr. Milne,

如果你想跟木恩先生讲话

please be so good as to telephone to him and make an appointment.

你最好致电跟他预约

But I don't want to speak to Mr. Milne, you see.

可是我不想跟米恩先生讲话

I want to speak to Christopher Robin.

我想跟克里斯托弗罗宾讲话

I'm afraid that won't be possible today.

恐怕今天不行

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519499.html