《唐顿庄园》精讲51 对未来庄园主人的议论(在线收听

So what do you think we'll make of them?

你怎么看他们

I shouldn't think much.

还能怎么看

She hasn't even got a lady's maid.

她连个女仆都没有

It's not a capital offence.

这没什么

She's got a maid. Her name's Ellen. She came a day earlier.

她有女仆 一天前来的 叫Ellen

She's not a lady's maid. She's just a housemaid

又不是贴身女仆 就一普通仆人

that fastens hooks and buttons when she has to.

干那些缝缝补补的活

There's more to it than that, you know.

贴身女仆要会的可不止这些

Daisy! We want some very precise reporting when dinner's over.

Daisy 晚餐结束后就全知道了

Are we to treat him as the heir?

要把他当成继承人来侍奉吗

Are we heck as like!

他想得美

A doctor's son from Manchester?!

一个从曼城来的医生的儿子

He'll be lucky if he gets a civil word out of me.

别想让我对他恭恭敬敬的

We're all lucky if we get a civil word out of you.

谁又能让你恭恭敬敬的呢

Gwen, parcel for you. Came by evening post.

Gwen 有你的包裹 晚上寄来的

Thank you, Mr Carson.

谢谢 Carson先生

William. Have you seen them yet, Mr Carson?

William Carson先生 您见到他们了吗

By "them", I assume you mean the new family. In which case, no.

你若是指新来的远亲 不 没见到

I have that pleasure to look forward to this evening.

我倒是挺期待今晚快些到来

Daisy, did you hear me call or have you gone selectively deaf?

Daisy 你聋了吗 没听见我叫你啊

No, Mrs Patmore.

没有 Patmore夫人

Then might I remind you we are preparing dinner for your future employer?

我提醒你这是在给你将来的主人准备晚餐

And if it goes wrong, I'll be telling them why!

要是出了问题 别怪我告状

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/519697.html