《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第14集第3期:无可奉告(在线收听

Wait, Duke goes to Duke?His real name is bob or something.

等等 去了杜克大学的杜克 他的真名是鲍勃或者什么的

He's a total ass. But he buys the beer.Maybe you should come.

他完全是个混蛋 但是他为啤酒买单 或许你也该来

Uh, yeah. I don't think so.No, seriously. Everyone goes.Even quiet loner little brothers.

那个 还是算了吧 不 我说真的 大家都去 甚至那些不合群的小弟弟

Think about it.So I have speech.It is fully scripted and well-rehearsed.

考虑一下吧 我有话要说 我默默写了稿子 并且精心排练过

Are you ready for it?You wrote a speech? yes.It's a "you kissed me And I don't want things to be weird" speech.

你准备好了吗 你写了一篇演讲稿 是的 内容是关于 "你吻了我 但我不希望我们之间的关系变得尴尬"

It's pre-emptive.Pre-emptive.Yeah, you know, in case you were having second thoughts or regrets Or we're,like, ooged out--Ooged, huh?

算是先发制人 先发制人 是的 以防你深思熟虑之后又后悔 或者我们都 很震惊 震惊

Can I just get on with the speech part?Yeah, go for it.

我可以直接开始"演讲"吗 好的 你开始吧

So I know that you don't think That this is going to work out between us.

我知道你不认为 我们在一起会有结果

I just want to let you know that right here and right now,I'm offering you an out.

我只是想让你知道此时此刻 我允许你退出

Like an escape clause.Why are you giving me an escape clause?

就像一个免责条款 为什么你要给我一个免责条款

I don't want to make assumptions about what it is really doing here Got it.

我不想一个人胡思乱想我们之间到底是什么关系 明白了

So, if you would like to exercise it,Just let me know.I'm good, but thanks.Ok.Good.Yeah. so...

那么如果你想使用免责条款的话 告诉我 不用了 谢谢 好的 很好 是的 那么

See you for Duke's tonight. Yeah.Yes?Hi there.I'm looking for Bonnie.She's not here.Oh, do you know when she would Never.

今晚在杜克的派对上见 好的 什么事 你好 我想找邦妮 她不在 那你知道她什么时候... 无可奉告

You have quite an opinion for someone who doesn't know me.

你和我又不熟 我们好像有什么误解

You got some nerve knocking on a Bennett witch's door And asking her for anything.

你竟敢来敲贝内特女巫家的门 还对她有所要求

What'd I do?Spirits talk, Mr. Salvatore,And so does my granddaughter.

我做了什么 鬼魂也会说话 塞尔瓦托先生 我的外孙女也告诉过我你的为人

You are no friend to us.Now get off my porch.Step outside and say that.

你不是我们的朋友 现在立刻给我滚开 有种出来说

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/520558.html