《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第14集第4期:被爱冲昏了头(在线收听

I am not Bonnie.You don't want to mess with me.

我可不是邦妮 你最好不要惹我

Bonnie's not going to open the tomb.Oh, I think she will.

邦妮不会打开墓穴的 我认为她会的

Do you really want Katherine out that bad?Trust me.

你就那么想救凯瑟琳出来吗 相信我

No one I know wants to see that girl again.Except Damon, the lovestruck idiot.

没有人愿意再见到她 除了达蒙 那个被爱冲昏了头脑的蠢货

Then what is it?Or who is it?My mother's in there.Katherine couldn't help herself.

那你是为了什么 或者是为了谁 我妈妈在里面 凯瑟琳就是情不自禁

She just had tooy around with both of the Salvatore brothers.And when she got caught, so did my mother.

她和塞尔瓦托两兄弟整日寻欢作乐 而她被抓住后 我妈妈也被抓了

I watched Jonathan Gilbert take her away.I'm sorry.You really mean that, don't you?

我眼看着乔纳森·吉尔伯特把她带走 我很抱歉 你是真心的 对吧

Yeah, I think we'll skip the dead mom bonding so you can start serving a purpose.

我们可以跳过缅怀妈妈的感情交流 好让你派上用场了

Which is what? Leverage.This belong to you?Elena, are you ok?She's fine, for now.

是什么 人质 这是你的吧 埃琳娜 你还好吧 她很好 暂时而已

Tell me you have the grimoire and she'll stay fine.I can get it.Which means your brother has it.

魔法书在你手里的话她就会没事 我会弄到 就是说在你哥哥手上

And I have the witch.So one of you had better meet me In the very public town square in 30 minutes

女巫在我手上 你们中最好有一个30分钟后 和我在市镇广场见面

So we can safely discuss how fun it's going to be to work together.

这样我们可以好好商量 一起合作会多么有趣

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/520559.html