《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第15集第11期:不可能是巧合(在线收听

Stefan?Better.Me.You look, um...Dashing? Gorgeous?Irresistible?Wrecked.You look wrecked.

斯特凡 比他更好 是我 你看起来 潇洒 迷人 诱惑 烂醉 你一副醉相

No reason why.Do you know that I am one of mystic falls' most eligible bachelors?Huh. Yep.

没什么原因 你知道我是神秘瀑布镇最优质的单身汉之一吗 是嘛 没错

How are you doing? Never better.What can I do for you?I'm a barrel of favors today.

你最近怎么样 非常好 有什么可以效劳的吗 今天我可以提供无限量的帮助

It's my newfound purpose-- how can I help people?

我的人生新目标诞生了 服务他人

I'm just meeting Stefan. We're going to the fundraiser.

我只是来找斯特凡一起去筹资会

Help a guy out, will you?Can't get this.So I found out who my birth mother is.

帮我一下 可以吗 扣子扣不上 我知道我亲生母亲是谁了

Ecch. Who cares?She left you.She sucks.Stephen, there you are.Uhh. I need a bigger jacket.

谁在意那个 她丢下了你 她是个烂人 斯特凡 你来了啊 我要一件大点的外套

Wow. You know,an occasional sorority girl might, um,You know, help fill you out a little bit.

你知道吗 多喝了几个姐妹会女孩的血 身材就臃肿起来了

He's fine.He is Damon.Maybe this heartache will be good for him.

他没事 他可是达蒙 或许此次心碎对他来说有好处

It'll remind him that he has one, even if it doesn't beat.

让他察觉到自己还有颗心 尽管那颗心并不跳动

Won't hold my breath.So I went to see Trudie Peterson.

我不抱多大期望 我去见了楚蒂·彼得森

I know. I'm sorry. I didn't plan it.How was it?She has vervain.

抱歉没告诉你 我也是一时冲动去的 谈的怎么样 她有马鞭草

She knows about vampire stuff,Stephen, this can't be coincidence.

她知道有吸血鬼的事 斯特凡 那不可能是巧合

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/520582.html