《你好布拉德》精讲16 接受现实(在线收听

Hey. Hi, honey.

嗨 宝贝

Hey, you in Boston?

哈喽 到波士顿了吗

Yep. We made it.

是啊 我们到了

Yeah, we're on our way to the hotel.

正往酒店走

Oh, good. How's Troy doing?

儿子在做什么

He's good. Good.

他挺好的

Yeah. He's, uh, drinking in Boston.

正在享受波士顿的风景

I can't blame Melanie for my decisions,

我不能因为我的决定而责怪梅勒妮

or anyone else.

或者其他人

It's my fault.

是我自己作

Dad.

You want to get some food? All I've eaten today is the can of Pringles.

不打算吃点东西吗 我今天就吃了一桶薯片

Yeah. Let's do it. I'm hungry, too.

啊 吃吧 我也饿了

Yeah. Let's get some food.

走吧 去吃点东西

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/nhbldjj/521035.html