《你好布拉德》精讲27 找到熟人(在线收听

Um... Oh!

啊 那个

Craig Fisher teaches a class there. Doesn't he?

克雷格·费舍不是在那教书吗

Uh, what? No.

啊 什么 不

Does he?

他是吗

Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I read that somewhere.

是是是 我在哪里看到过

He's, uh, a visiting lecturer or something.

他是个 客座讲师什么的

He drives up from DC.

从华盛顿开车过去

Uh, no. He lives in New York now.

不是 他现在住纽约的

Okay, well, he drives up from New York, then.

那就是从纽约开车过去

I mean, I'm pretty sure he lectures there, teaches a class, something.

反正他在哈佛教书是没错

Oh, fuck.

去他的

What?

怎么了

No, I think you're right, now that you mention it.

没事 你应该是对的 话都说到这了

Shit.

啥玩意儿

What's wrong?

到底怎么了

I just... I don't want to call him.

我 我就是不想给他打电话

Why not?

干嘛不打

Damn it.

What's the big deal?

出什么大事了

All right, all right. I'll call you later, okay?

好了好了 我等会打给你

Okay. Can I talk to Troy?

行 我跟儿子说两句

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/nhbldjj/521046.html