《你好布拉德》精讲34 向儿子倾诉苦闷(在线收听

Are you okay? 'Cause you seem a little off.

你没事吧 看起来魂不守舍的

No. It's just, um...

没啥 就是有点

stupid.

有点犯二

What?

Uh, some, uh, I don't know, some old friends...

嗯 当年的一些老伙计

got together and didn't invite me. Mm.

一块玩没带我

And so, you know, 'cause...

所以 你想吧 就有点

I guess 'cause I'm not... um...

可能因为我不是太

you know, whatever.

算了 管他们呢

Just, it's random.

就是有点别扭

What? You're kind of mumbling.

怎么了 你有点纠结

No, it's... no, it's something I wouldn't have even wanted to go to

没什么 本来我也不怎么想去

even if I was invited, so... Oh.

叫我我也不去

Just, I don't know, kind of lame.

就是有点 不爽

I'm sorry. Mm.

我很抱歉

No.

没事

It's ridiculous.

其实很可笑

They sound like dicks.

听起来严重不靠谱

Hmm. Yeah.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/nhbldjj/521053.html