《你好布拉德》精讲36 达成协议(在线收听

You know what, actually, I... I'm flying up there tomorrow.

其实我明天就打算飞到那边的

You guys still gonna be around?

你们明天还在吗

Yeah. We're here, uh... we're here tomorrow.

啊 在的 明天还在

We're here till Thursday. We leave Thursday.

我们待到周四再走

Why don't we get some dinner.

晚上一起吃个饭吧

That would be great.

那敢情好

Yeah. Oh, and, um... one last thing.

啊对了 还有一件事

Troy is a musician. I mean, like, a true prodigy.

我儿子是个音乐家 天赋异禀的那种

And, uh, there's this music professor...

有一个教音乐的教授

And I'm not just saying that 'cause he's my kid, but...

我倒不是因为我儿子才这么说

Hey, Troy. Troy.

嘿 特洛伊 特洛伊

What's the name of the professor?

你说的那个教授叫什么

What? What's the name of... Hang on.

啥 那个教授的名字 等一下

What's the name of the music professor you like?

你喜欢的那个音乐教授叫什么

Um, Jerome Backaly.

杰罗姆·贝克利

Jerome Backaly.

杰罗姆·贝克利

Jerome Backaly. Yeah.

杰罗姆·贝克利 对的

Sure, I'll give him a call.

好 我去联系他

That would be terrific, Craig.

这可太好了 克雷格

That... man, I owe you.

哥们 欠你个人情啊

No problem. So, dinner tomorrow.

小事 明天来吃饭啊

Yeah, that'll be great. I'll pick a place.

好的 非常好 我去选地方

Have a great taping.

好好录节目

Thanks, man. Bye.

谢了哥们 拜

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/nhbldjj/521055.html