《你好布拉德》精讲37 得到肯定回复(在线收听

What's going on?

怎么了

Dad...

I'm on it, okay?

我在处理了 好吗

I'm on it.

在处理了

Hey, Craig. Hey.

喂 老克 喂

Guess what. I'm in a bookstore, and I'm looking at your book right now.

你猜怎么着 我正在书店看你写的书

Great. So, I've got some good news.

这么好 有好消息告诉你

Just got off the phone with the dean of admissions.

刚和招生办的主任打过电话

Seriously?

真的

You're in luck.

你走运了

Guess who you have a meeting with tomorrow.

猜明天谁要见你

Who? Jerome Backaly.

谁啊 杰罗姆·贝克利

What? Yeah.

真的 对啊

And then after that, you have an interview with the dean of admissions.

见完他 你还要和哈佛的招生办主任面试

No way.

逗我吧

Way.

不逗你

Are you serious? Totally serious.

你不开玩笑 绝对认真

What? Yeah, man.

真的假的 真的

Now I'm nervous.

这回我真紧张了

No. Come on.

好了

Uh... wait, no, shit.

等下

Uh, tomorrow I'm supposed to have Tufts, though.

明天我该去塔夫茨大学面试的

Fuck Tufts.

不去塔夫茨

Yeah. Yeah.

对 对

Ah... we'll go in the afternoon.

大不了下午再去

Dad. Yeah?

爹啊 怎么了

You're the fucking king, man.

你丫是我男神

Gotcha, pal.

对吧 小子

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/nhbldjj/521056.html