《绝望的主妇》精讲142(在线收听

And you were gonna mention this when?

你什么时候才打算提起?

Look, I'm sorry. It's not something I tend to lead with when I meet somebody.

我很抱,但我刚与人结识,不大会主动说起这段历史

Because you're not that guy anymore.

因为你再也不是那种人了

That's right.

没错

A bad cop tried to rape your girlfriend, and you fought him to protect her.

一个色鬼条子企图强奸你的女友,而你为了保护她和他殊死搏斗

Tell me why you wouldn't wanna be that guy anymore.

告诉我:你为什么不愿再成为那种人

It was a long time ago. I was a kid,

那是很久前了,我还是个毛小子

and I've learned life's a lot more complicated than I thought.

现在我了解到生活不是我想的那么简单

Nah. Nah.

不对,你说错了

Life is brutally simple.

生活就是那么简单

Life is getting what you want and protecting who you love,and everything else is weakness.

生活就是得你所欲,护你所爱,其他做法都是软弱的表现

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/521090.html