《绝望的主妇》精讲151(在线收听

You're here because for once,

你来这里不是为了我,而是因为头一次

you're the one in the happy relationship, and you just couldn't wait to rub my face in it.

沐浴幸福爱河的人是你,你迫不及待地要在我的伤口上撒盐

How could—

你怎么能——

Why do you al--no.

你为什么?—— 不

No, no, no, no. No.

不,不,不,不,不

You won't drag me down to your level.

你可别想拖我下水

I am surrounded by a beautiful bubble of loving energy.

我正被爱情能量营造的美丽气泡环绕

Yes, Lydia,

没错,莉迪亚

You are in a bubble,

你现在就活在虚幻的泡沫中

but once the pebble collector dumps you like they all do,

但一旦采石者丢弃了你,他们通常都会这么做

you'll go right back to being the ice cream-binging, wine-swilling, neurotic mess you really are.

你就又会回到吃成堆的冰淇淋,狂饮酒精的日子,露出你神经质的真面目

Pop!

泡泡破裂!

You are so mean. God, I hate you.

你太刻薄了,天哪,我恨你

There she is. Welcome back.

这才是你,欢迎回归本色

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/521326.html