《绝望的主妇》精讲153(在线收听

You can't leave Lydia.

你不能离开莉迪亚

I don't want to, but I didn't recognize that person I saw yelling at you.

我也不想的,但昨天冲你大吼的那个人让我感到陌生

I did. It's the person I turn her into every time we get together.

我不陌生,每次我们见面我都会把她逼成那样

The Lydia I didn't recognize was the one who breezed through my house, happy and in love.

她一身轻松地来到我家,满是幸福和爱,这才让我感到陌生

You don't understand.

你没理解我的意思

It's too hard for me to be around people like you and Lydia.

对我而言和你们这种人相处是很困难的

Then... Eat a root or chant or whatever.

那你就 吃吃药,唱唱赞美诗什么的

It's not gonna help, okay?

没用的

Why not?

为什么?

Because you are exactly like my family.

因为你们的境况和我之前的家庭一模一样

My name is not Rashi.

我真名不叫拉什

It's Herbert Brickmeyer,from Levittown, Long Island,

我叫赫伯特?布里克迈尔,来自长岛的莱维顿

And that energy in your kitchen,

昨天你厨房里那一幕,

That was pure Brickmeyer,and I can't be around that again.

简直就是我家里的翻版,我不能再和这样的人生活在一起。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/521328.html