《绝望的主妇》精讲155(在线收听

But for Gabrielle Solis, the art of morning drop-off

可对于加布丽尔?索利斯来说,早晨送孩子上学的艺术

What's soaking long? Come on! Let's go!

怎么堵成这样?快点! 让我们过去!

...was something she'd never learned.

……是她永远学不会的

You slow down, push the kid out, and drive off!

你们减速停车,放下孩子,然后开走

Why is it so hard?

怎么就这么难?

You realize I have to go to this school, right?

你知道我还得在这里上学吧,对吗?

Oh, come on. I'm behind the wheelchair kid?

拜托,前面是坐轮椅的孩子?

That's it, Juanita. Get out.

就这样吧,胡安妮塔,下车

I'm not allowed till we get to the green zone and a volunteer opens the door.

我们规定进入绿色区域后志愿者开了门,我才可以进去

Remember what happened last week?

还记得上周的事吗?

Yeah, last week I made it to my hot stone massage.

记得,上周我好歹赶上了热石按摩。

Just keep your head down, pretend like you don't speak English, and run.

你只管把头低下,装作你不会说英语,然后跑进去。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/521330.html