《绝望的主妇》精讲177(在线收听

Why hast thou forsaken me?

你为什么把我抛弃了?

I should have called you.

我本该给你打电话的

It's just, I haven't been feeling very spiritual lately.

只是我感觉最近神智不清

It's not uncommon for us to lose our way spiritually from time to time,

有时对我们来说失去神志并不是不正常

To feel in the woods

感觉像是在森林中

Interesting choice of words.

妙语连篇

It's just that I feel like maybe I'm not worthy of God's love right now,

只是我感觉我现在可能不值得上帝的关爱,

that I've lost my connection to him.

我失去了与他的联系

But here's the good thing about god, Bree,

可是上帝有这种好处,Bree

He's easy to find. Just seek out the people who are in need, and there he is.

他随处可见.只要找到有需求的人们,他就到了

It always comes back to the needy with you, doesn't it?

总是能在你需求的时候到了,对吧?

It's kind of in the job description.

这是我工作的特点之一

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/521582.html