《绝望的主妇》精讲182(在线收听

You don't exactly look homeless to me.

在我看来你不像是无家可归的样子

Yeah, I... I'm homeless.

是 我... 我是无家可归

And yet you have a $2,000 laptop?

而你还带着个2000块的笔记本?

But I live in the box it came in?

我就住在装它的箱子里好吗?

Okay, I... I'm a college student.

好吧 ,我... 我是个大学生

But my parents did stop talking to me

可是自从我从医学院预科班转向自由写作

when I switched from pre-med to creative writing.

以后我父母就不理我了

Well, I'm afraid you're gonna have to leave.

抱歉你必须离开

Too bad. I just gave you mad props on my blog.

太糟了。我刚在我的博客上追捧了你

Is that a good thing?

是好事情吗?

Yeah.

当然

"Homey but refined,

如在家般舒适又恨精致

"Bree Van De Camp's tuscan bean soup is a revelation in a bowl."

"Bree Van De Camp的托斯卡纳豆汤像是一碗心灵鸡汤。”

Revelation, you say?

你是说心灵鸡汤?

Uh-huh. And it's already been "liked" on facebook and retweeted 200 times.

啊哈,而且已经在facebook上大受欢迎并且转发200次了

Which is also a good thing.

这也是好事情

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/521587.html