《绝望的主妇》精讲187(在线收听

Did he dump you?

他甩了你吗?

He said now that he's seen the real me,

他说现在他看到了真实的我

he needs to meditate on whether or not he can still marry me.

他得好好考虑要不要和我结婚。

I'm so screwed, dude.

姐们,我全搞砸了

You know, if he was that quick to run off, maybe he's not the guy

如果他这么快就决定放手,也许他不是你的真命天子

He's the guy. I'm just not the girl.

他就是我的真命天子,可惜我不是他的真命天女。

I thought I could put all that loser stuff behind me,and actually have a functional relationship.

我以为我能甩掉失败的过去,真正拥有一段可靠的感情

I guess that's too much to ask for.[qh] 我想是我太过奢求了。

Why don't you go talk to him?

你何不找他谈谈?

I can't.

不行。

After how I behaved, I've been told my energy is no longer welcome in the yurt.

见识了我那么泼辣的样子之后,他告诉我圆顶帐篷不欢迎我的负面能量。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/521995.html