《绝望的主妇》精讲204(在线收听

I don't know what the hell came over me.

我不知道自己在发什么神经

Susan, I know how badly you want what happened in the woods to go away,

苏珊,我知道你有多想忘记树林里发生的事

but I have to tell you the truth.

但事实是

It's not going to. It's part of you.

你不可能忘掉,这事已经扎根在你心里了.

No. N...

不。不……

I...I don't want it to be.

我……我不想这样

I don't want it to be either,

我也不想

just like I don't want my dark stuff to be part of me,

我做过的那些坏事,我多希望能彻底忘却

but it is.

但事实已成

Mike, please. Please stop saying this.

麦克,拜托,别说了

I'm trying to protect you.

我这是在保护你

If you can accept this as part of you, maybe you can figure out how to live with it.

如果你能勇敢接受这事,也许就能守住这个秘密生活下去。

But if you don't, that's when it jumps out without warning.

但如果不能,那你随时可能暴露真相。

And trust me, that's a bad way to live.

相信我,到时候滋味可不好受。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522012.html