《绝望的主妇》精讲207(在线收听

So what turned you into this?

那你是怎么变成这样的?

The job did. Mm-hmm.

这工作害的

And it's gonna do the same to you.

所以你也会有如此下场

Yeah, no time for manicures, bcause you'll be planning the winter gala.

对。没时间再去做指甲,因为你得策划冬季大会

No more seeing your husband, because you'll be organizing the bake sale.

没时间再跟老公甜蜜,因为你得要组织烘烤销售会

And no more friends, because you'll always be hitting them up for something.

也不再有朋友,因为你总会因为什么事得罪他们

Well, as attractive as your little revenge fantasy sounds,

你的复仇计划听起来是挺不错

I'm gonna pass.

我不会接手的

Then I guess I'm gonna have to go ahead and press charges.

那我大概得向你提出指控

What are you talking about? It was an accident.

你说什么呢 那是场事故

I have witnesses who heard you say you were going to break my back.

目击证人声称你要拧断我的脊椎

And I do have a broken back.

我的脊椎确实断了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522015.html