《绝望的主妇》精讲210(在线收听

We often learn our most important lessons outside the classroom

我们常常是在课堂以外学到重要的教训。

The painful truth about the state of a relationship.

揭露新恋情的痛苦真相。

The ugly cost of challenging authority.

挑战权威的丑陋成本。

The sad fact that life's colors aren't always rosy.

生活并不总是玫瑰色的悲哀事实。

Then there are those who refuse to accept these important lessons.

还有一些人拒绝接受这些重要的学习。

They simply wait for the chance to teach a lesson of their own.

他们只是静候时机等着教训别人。

Don't tell me you're still stewing about that redhead.

别告诉我你还想着那个红发女。

Well, I'm not a big fan of getting led on and humiliated, so, yeah, I'm not...

我不是很喜欢被人引诱了以后又被羞辱,所以,对 ,我不太……

Don't think I'm letting go of this one yet.

别以为我这么轻易就忘掉了。

Suit yourself.

随你便吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522018.html