《绝望的主妇》精讲229(在线收听

SCAVO kids: Stop. Arrrggggh. Hah!

停下!

LYNETTE: What are you doing!? We are at a wake!

你们在干嘛?我们是来守夜的。

PRESTON: When we got here, you said we could go in the pool.

你说过我们可以在水池里玩的。

LYNETTE: I said you could go by the pool. Do you have your swimsuits on?

我说你们可以在水池边玩。你们穿游泳裤了?

PORTER: Yeah, we put them on under our clothes just before we left.

是的,我们来的时候就穿好了。

LYNETTE: You three planned this? Alright, that's it. Get out!

你们早就计划好了,我明白了,出来!

PORTER: No!

不!

LYNETTE: No? I am your mother. You have to do what I say. Come on.

不?我是你们老妈,要听我的话,快点。

PRESTON: We wanna swim and you can't stop us.

我们想游泳,你不可以阻止我们!

LYNETTE: Here.

请抱一下。

LYNETTE: Get out. Or I will get in this pool and just grab you, get out! Get over here. Get over here. Get back or I'll kill you.

出来。要我就进去抓你们了?出来!过来。

LYNETTE: That's right, get over here. Go, go, go, ugh. Move it. Out. Get out.

好,把你的胳膊给我。出来,快出来。

LYNETTE: Paul. We have to leave now. Once again, I am so sorry for your loss. Go!

Paul,我们得走了。我很遗憾。走。

NARRATOR: Lynette shouldn't have been so concerned about my husband. He had other things on his mind. Things below the surface.

Lynette没必要这么在意我的丈夫。他脑袋里在想别的事情,一些被掩盖的事情。

NARRATOR: The morning after my funeral, my friends and neighbors quietly went back to their busy, busy lives. Some did their cooking.

我葬礼的第二天早上,我的朋友和邻居们又回到了他们……从前忙碌的生活,有些人在做饭……

NARRATOR: And some did their cleaning.

……有的人在打扫……

NARRATOR: And some did their yoga.

……有的做……

NARRATOR: Others did their homework.

有人在做家庭作业。

JULIE: Hi.

嗨。

JULIE: I'm Julie, I kicked my soccer ball into your backyard.

我是Julie,我的球不小心踢进你的后院了。

MIKE: Oh, OK. Well, let's go round and get it. Stay.

哦,没关系,我们去拿回来。待在这儿。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522346.html