《绝望的主妇》精讲231(在线收听

EDIE: Thanks. Bye Susan.

谢谢!再见, Susan。

GABRIELLE: You can't order me around like I'm a child!

你不要老是把我当成小孩子来命令我。

CARLOS: Gabrielle...

GabrieIIe……

GABRIELLE: No. No, no, no, I'm not going.

不,不,不,不,我不去。

CARLOS: It's business, Tanaka expects everyone to bring their wives.

这是工作,Tanaka希望每个人都待妻子来。

GABRIELLE: Every time I'm around that man, he tries to grab my ass.

每次在他旁边的时候,他总想摸我的屁股。

CARLOS: I made over $200,000 doing business with him last year. If he wants to grab your ass, you let him.

去年,我跟他做了一宗 $200,000的生意。如果她想摸的屁股,那就让他摸吧。

CARLOS: John!

John!

JOHN: Ow. Mr. Solis. You scared me.

噢!Mr. Solis,你吓到我了。

CARLOS: Why is that bush still there? I told you to dig it up last week.

这个矮树丛怎么还在这里,上个星期你就应该把他们弄掉了。

JOHN: I didn't have time last week

上个星期我没空。

CARLOS: I don't wanna hear your excuses, just take care of it.

我不要听你的解释,你只要给我做好就可以了。

GABRIELLE: I really hate the way you talk to me.

我实在很讨厌你跟我说话的态度。

CARLOS: And I really hate that I spent $15,000 on your diamond necklace that you couldn't live without. But I'm learning to deal with it. So. Can I tell Tanaka we'll be there tomorrow night?

我也很讨厌我花了$15,000给你买了那条你没有就不能活的钻石项链。但是我试着搞定了,那么我可以告诉Tanaka明晚我们都会去?

GABRIELLE: John. We have bandages top shelf in the kitchen.

John. 厨房的架子上有创口贴。

JOHN: Thanks, Mrs. Solis.

谢谢,Solis太太。

GABRIELLE: Fine. I'll go. But I'm keeping my back pressed against the wall the entire time.

很好,我走了。但是我会一整晚都靠在墙上的。

CARLOS: See? Now this is what a marriage is all about compromise.

看到了吧?这就是妥协。

GABRIELLE: Is your finger ok?

你的手指还好么?

JOHN: Yeah, yeah, it's just a small cut.

哦,是的,只是个小伤口。

GABRIELLE: Let me see. Mmmm.

让我看看,嗯。

JOHN: You know, Mrs. Solis, uhh, I really like it when we hook up. But, um, you know I gotta get my work done, I can't afford to lose this job.

你知道的,Solis太太,当我们交缠的时候会很棒的,但是,嗯,我得干活……我不能失去这份工作。

GABRIELLE: This table is hand carved. Carlos had it imported from Italy. It cost it $23,000.

这张桌子是手工刻的。Carlos从意大利买回来的,花了他$23,000。

JOHN: You wanna do it on the table this time?

你想在这张桌子上做?

GABRIELLE: Absolutely.

当然。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522348.html