《绝望的主妇》精讲238(在线收听

CARLOS: Take care of it.

小心点。

VALET: Yes, sir.

是的,先生。

CARLOS: There's Tanaka. Time for me to go into my dance.

Tanaka在那,该是我上场的时候了。

GABRIELLE: Good luck, sweetheart.

好运,甜心。

GABRIELLE: Oh, excuse me.

哦,不好意思。

WAITER: Ma'am?

夫人?

GABRIELLE: You see that man who just walked away? Can you make sure he has a drink in his hand all. night. long.

你看到走过去的那个男人了么?你能不能保证今晚他手中一直有酒?

WAITER: Yes, ma'am.

好的,夫人。

MRS. HUBER: Susan? Susan!

Susan? Susan!

SUSAN: Oh. Mrs. Huber, how you doing?

哦,Huber夫人,最近怎么样?

MRS. HUBER: Not too well, I'm afraid. I'm trying to find something to soothe my stomach.

我恐怕,不是很好,我在找胃药。

SUSAN: It's upset?

哦,这个是不是倒了?

MRS. HUBER: Yeah, I had the worst macaroni and cheese at the wake, it's been running through my system ever since.

是啊,在守夜那天我吃到了最糟糕的通心粉和奶酪,它令我的胃至今仍感不适。

SUSAN: Oh.

哦。

MRS. HUBER: And I need to be at my best tonight. Edie Britt's son is spending the night tonight.

我需要一个最好的状态。Edie Bri的儿子今天来我家过夜。

SUSAN: He's spending the night?

他来过夜?

MRS. HUBER: Apparently, Edie is having a gentleman friend over on dinner, and I think she plans on entertaining into the wee hours, if you know what I mean.

是的,Edie今晚要和一个绅士共进晚餐,我猜她今晚打算好好享受享受,你知道我的意思吧。

MRS. HUBER: Oh, here's some antacid. Have you ever tried this...?

哦,这有些抗酸剂,你吃过这个么?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522355.html