《绝望的主妇》精讲247(在线收听

OFFICER: Buckle up!

系好安全带!

JOHN: Mrs. Solis!

Solis 夫人!

GABRIELLE: Hello Jonathan.

你好, Jonathan。

JOHN: Well, this is my room. Sorry about the mess.

嗯,这是我的房间,很抱歉,这一团糟。

GABRIELLE: Oh, well, don't... worry about it.

啊,没关系。

JOHN: You just missed my mom. On Friday she coaches my little sister's soccer team.

我妈妈刚刚来过,星期五她要给我妹妹的足球队担任教练。

GABRIELLE: Oh, yes, I heard that. Uh, John, we need to talk about what happened the other day.

哦,是的,我听你说过了。呃,John,我们要谈谈前几天发生的事。

JOHN: Mr. Solis isn't starting to catch on, is he?

Solis先生开始怀疑你了,是吗?

GABRIELLE: No, no, he doesn't have a clue, God love him. It's just, I was thinking, that when you come over to garden, you might actually have to garden.

不,没有,上帝保佑,他没什么证据。只是当你去花园时,你应该真的是在干园艺活。

JOHN: Great, you're breaking up with me. In my own bedroom.

好极了,你想和我分手。在我的卧室里。

GABRIELLE: No, no, no, I'm not dumping you. Lately, you've been the only thing keeping me going. It's just, we can't do it at my house anymore.

不,不是,我并没有想抛弃你,这些天来只有你才能让我开心。只是我们不能再在我家里做爱了。

JOHN: Oh, so then, where do you wanna do it?

那你想在哪做?

GABRIELLE: Well, uh, what time does your mom get back from soccer practice?

你妈妈从足球比赛回来还有多久?

JOHN: Mrs. Solis.

Solis夫人。

GABRIELLE: You better hurry, we don't have a lot of time.

最好快点,我们没那么多时间。

BREE: And so, there's just the four of us. My oldest son Andrew is 16, Danielle is 15, and…

这就是我们一家四口,大儿子Andrew 16岁,Danielle 15岁。

DR GOLDFINE: I don't need to see pictures. Bree, you've spent most of the hour engaging in small talk.

Bree,我不需要看这些照片。你大部分时间都在说些鸡毛蒜皮的小事。

BREE: Oh, have I?

哦,是吗?

DR GOLDFINE: Yes. Rex has been very vocal about his issues. Don't you want to discuss your feelings about your marriage?

是的,Rex 对他的问题畅所欲言。你难道不想谈谈你对婚姻的感受吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522364.html