趣味英语第6期:带去荒岛的一样东西(在线收听

One thing I would take on a deserted island...

我会带去荒岛的一样东西……

Oh, my gosh. Okay, one thing?

哦,我的天哪。只能带一样东西?

Whoo! I have to think on that.

哦!我得好好想想。

One thing.

一样东西。

Gosh, I don't even have to think. Moisturizer!

天哪,我都不用想。一定是保湿霜!

Ducky. Ducky's my favorite toy.

鸭子。鸭子是我最喜欢的玩具。

iPad and my charger.

iPad和充电器。

If I could take one thing with me to a desert island, it would have to be really good reading material.

如果我要带一样东西去荒岛,那一定是非常好的阅读材料。

A book, 'cause I cannot live without my books.

一本书,没有书我活不下去。

One thing?

只有一样东西?

A boat full of food, 'cause then I could leave on the boat but eat the food.

一满船的食物,这样我就能留在船上,还有食物吃。

Disney World. Why not?

迪士尼乐园。为什么不呢?

I'd take my grandchildren, 'cause we could have fun.

我会带我的孙子们去,这样我们就能开心地玩了。

Probably bring my best friend so I wouldn't have to be alone. I feel like if you had a cell phone or something, it wouldn't really work. It probably wouldn't have service. Then you'll just be by yourself with Siri, you know? Might as well have your best friend.

我可能会带上我的好朋友,这样我就不会孤单了。我认为手机之类的也没什么用。因为荒岛上可能没有信号。这样就只有你和Siri了,你知道吗?还不如带上好朋友呢。

I would want a whole CVS pharmacy. 'Cause then I'd just buy out all the water.

我想带CVS药店。这样我就能买下所有的水了。

Probably like a roly mini-fridge, because then I could put water in it. I could put, like, medicine in it. It runs off of batteries. Let's pretend that will work.

我可能会带一个迷你冰箱,因为我可以把水放在里面。我还可以在里面放药。可能电池会没电。我们就假装有用吧。

Are we talking uninhabited desert island? Rum. That wasn't too tough.

我们说的是无人居住的荒岛吗?我要带朗姆酒。这个问题并不难回答。

10 gallons of water.

10加仑水。

Ice cream! I love ice cream! That's my favorite thing in the whole entire world. Ice cream.

冰激凌!我爱冰激凌!冰激凌是我在这个世界上最爱的东西。

I would take a cupcake. Because cupcakes are little packages of happiness.

我会带一块纸杯蛋糕。因为纸杯蛋糕里有幸福。

I would take a bag of mixed nuts and raisins. 'Cause you got to eat. And protein is what you need.

我会带一袋坚果和葡萄干。因为要吃东西,而且还需要蛋白质。

An airplane. They could fly back home!

一架飞机!这样就能飞回家了!

I would bring a yacht with a lot of games in it.

我会带一个装满游戏用具的游艇。

A cellphone that calls Bear Grylls. Bear Grylls is a survivalist expert who has a show called Man vs. Wild on Discovery Channel.

带部手机,给贝尔·格里尔斯打电话。贝尔·格里尔斯是发现频道节目《荒野求生》的主持人,他是户外生存专家。

I would want to bring, like, almost an endless supply of flash grenades. It would be a great form of protection, 'cause, you know, you're sitting there, and a lion comes at you. Throw a flash grenade at it. It's all like, "Aah, I can't see!" And then you run away.

我想带……我希望有无限供应的闪光手榴弹。这是一种完美的保护,如果你坐在那里时突然有一头狮子靠近你,那你就可以把闪光手榴弹扔向它。然后狮子就看不见了,这时你就可以跑了。

One of those, like, giant multi-tool Swiss Army knives, because you will always have a use for it, and survival of the fittest.

带把多功能瑞士军刀,你总会用到的,适者生存。

A knife. That's the most important tool you can have. If you didn't have a knife to survive with, life would be very difficult. I keep a knife with me all the time. I've got this one. Oh, I've got another one that looks just about like that. That's a throwaway, you know?

带把刀。这是你可以带的最重要的工具。如果你没有刀,那生存下去会很难。我一直随身带刀。我有这把刀。哦,我还有一把和这把看起来很像的刀。你知道,我是开玩笑的。

Thanks so much for watching.

谢谢大家观看。

Got any more questions you want our opinions on? Leave them in the comments.

想了解我们对更多问题的观点?请在评论区留言。

Don't forget to subscribe, mateys.

伙计,不要忘了订阅。

Thank you so much for watching, and don't forget to be prepared.

谢谢大家观看,别忘了做好准备。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/522663.html