《美食从天而降》精讲 14(在线收听

Yes. No.

是 ,不。  

Give me one more chance. We know this was an accident.

再给我一次机会,我们都知道这是一次意外。  

I know. -Cheeseburgers from the sky.

我知道,来自天空的奶酪三明治。  

that's not natural.

这可不正常。  

My invention could save the whole town.

我的发明可以拯救整个镇子。  

You will be so proud of me, Dad.

你会为我自豪的,老爸。  

Plus.

还有。 

there's a girl here.

这儿有个女孩子。  

Can you look me in the eye and tell me you've got this under control.

你能看着我的眼睛 告诉我你能控制它。 

and it's not gonna end up in a disaster?

不会让它以灾难收尾?  

Yes.

是的。  

I've got this under control, and it's not gonna end in disaster.

我会控制它,不会让它以灾难收尾。  

All right. -Thanks, Dad.

行 - 谢谢,老爸。  

Oh, sure. Okay. So, Sam.

哦,当然 ,好的,Sam。  

this is where the magic happens.

这是魔法发生的地方。  

Lick. Lick. Lick.

舔,舔,舔。  

Lick. Lick. Lick.

舔,舔,舔。  

Welcome, Flint.

欢迎,Flint。  

You seriously spend a lot of time alone.

你可真是一个人花了很多时间啊。  

What?

什么?  

So here's how it works.

这就是它如何工作的。  

Water goes in the top, and food comes out the bottom.

水从上面进去 食物从底下出来。  

When you shot it into the stratosphere.

你把它射入同温层。  

you figured it would induce a phase change from the cumulonimbus layer?

你算出它会促使积雨云层的相变?  

That's actually a really smart observation.

这是个很敏锐的观察。  

I mean.

我的意思是。  

The clouds probably have water in them.

云总是有水的。  

which, I guess, is why you shot it up there in the first place.

我猜,这就是你把它第一次就射到那儿的原因。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dymsctejjj/522977.html