《美食从天而降》精讲 29(在线收听

Sign my shrimp. Thank you.

给我的虾签名吧,谢谢。  

Yeah. Yeah. I love you.

耶,耶,我爱你。  

I admire your quirkiness, dude.

我赞赏你的离奇,老兄。  

Brent, we're gonna need you to hand over the ceremonial scissors. Brent,

你要交出仪式用的剪刀。  

But.

但是。  

You can't. You can't take them. No. Here you go.

你不能,你不能拿走,不,给你。  

No.

不。  

I'm Baby Brent.

我是婴儿Brent。  

Put your clothes back on.

穿上衣服。  

Who am l?

我是谁?  

Go ahead, Flint.

继续,Flint。  

Everybody loves you.

所有人都爱你。  

Lockwood! Lockwood! Lockwood! Lockwood!Lockwood!Lockwood!Lockwood! Lockwood! Lockwood! Lockwood!Lockwood!Lockwood!Danger. Danger. Danger.

危险,危险,危险。  

Salt-and-pepper wind?

盐椒风?  

Oregano.

牛至。  

Sam, wait. No, I can turn it off. Sam.

等等,不,我可以把它关了。  

I can turn it off.

我可以把它关了。  

All right, kid, it's all gonna be okay.

好了,孩子,会没事的。  

Oh, no.

哦,不。  

Pardon me. Pardon me.

原谅我,原谅我。  

Excuse me.No problem.

对不起,没问题。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dymsctejjj/522992.html