《绝望的主妇》精讲326(在线收听

"So here’s the thing, I feel reallyawful about how I acted before."

我想说--我对我之前的行为非常懊悔。

"For God’s sake, Lynette, you threw me out of my own house."

看在上帝的份上, Lynette你把我从自己的家里赶了出去。

"I overreacted, I know. I’m sorry."

我知道, 我反应过激了, 对不起。

"Look, I know you love my mom, but how she decides to live her life, is, it’s entirely up to here."

你看...我知道你爱我妈妈,但怎样过她的生活那是-- 那是完全由她做主的。

"You’re right. You’re right. I guess I justgot so upset because - oh, whatever, let’s not beat a dead horse, it’s over, I’m sorry, good night."

你说得对,你说得对!我想我那么不开心只是因为.. 哦, 不管它了!我们不要浪费口舌了。事情过去了. 我很抱歉,晚安。

"Okay, get it off your chest."

好吧, 你想说就说吧。

"Well, you knew your father was having an affair, and it didn’t seem to bother you that much.

你知道你父亲有外遇而你对此似乎不怎么在意

And that worries me, because if you can find it in you to condone something like that, then what’s gonna happen when you’ve been on the road for forty years?"

那使我担心,因为如果你内心可以原谅这种事情。那么在你走向40岁的时候会发生什么事呢?

"Lynette, I’m not my father!"

Lynette...我不是我爸爸。

"I know, of course. You’re not your father."

我知道. 当然你不是你爸爸

"And just so we’re absolutely clear, I am definitely not your mother, because if you ever betray me, I will leave you.

那么我们说清楚吧,我也绝不是你妈妈。因为如果你背叛我,我会离开你。

I will take the kids, and I will walk out thatdoor, and you will never see any of us again."

我会带着孩子离开而你将永远看不到我们中的任何一个。

"Glad to get that off mychest. Thank you."

喔, 真高兴把心里话都说出来了, 谢谢!

"I love you!"

我爱你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/523106.html