《绝望的主妇》精讲328(在线收听

"Sooner or later, the time comes when weall must become responsible adults..."

或早或晚, 总有一天当我们都必须成为负责任的成年人

"...and learn to give up what we want, so we can chose to do what is right."

学会放弃我们想要的东西,那么我们就能选择去做正确的事情

"Of course, a lifetime of responsibility isn’t always easy."

当然, 要做到一辈子负责任,不总是那么简单的。

"And as the years go on, it’s a burden thatcan become too heavy for some to bear."

随着时间的流逝,对某些人而言那将成为不能承受之重负。

"But still we try to do what is best, what is good."

但我们依然试图做得最好,使它有利于--

"Not only for ourselves, but for those we love."

不仅仅自己...还有我们所爱的人。

"Hey!"

嗨!

"I’m glad you came."

很高兴你能来。

"Zach, I can’t stay long. If mymom catches me, she’ll freak."

Zach, 我不能待很久。如果被我妈妈发现了, 她会抓狂的。

"Come here."

来这儿。

"She said I can’t see you any more. What are we gonna do?"

她说我不能再见你。我们该怎么办?

"I’m not sure."

我不知道。

"Yes, sooner or later we must all become responsible adults. No one knows this better than the young."

是啊, 或早或晚我们都必须成为负责任的成年人,没有人比年轻人更懂得这一点。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/523108.html