《唐顿庄园》精讲82 三方都孤注一掷(在线收听

He's with a patient.

他在看病人

No, let me pass!I must see the doctor...at once!

让我过去 我要立刻见医生

Your ladyship. It is just as I thought.

老伯爵夫人 不出我所料

Doctor Clarkson, tell me you will not permit this amateur

Clarkson大夫 你不能让一个外行

to influence your professional opinion. Amateur?

左右你的专业意见 外行

My dear woman, do not let them bully you.

女士 别让他们乱来

They'll not disturb the peace of your husband's last hours not if I can help it.

给你先生临终前一些安宁吧 我真的不忍心

But that's just it, my lady.

可是 夫人

I don't want them to be his last hours.

我希望这不是临终时刻

Not if there's a chance.

哪怕只有一丝希望

Please, Doctor, do what you must.

大夫 求您尽力

As... Steady. Yep, alright. Nice and steady.

作为 稳住 好的 慢慢来

As President of this hospital, I feel I must...

作为本院院长 我必须

Valve...tell you...

开阀 告诉你

I shall bring this to the attention of the board.

我会向董事会通告此事

You're doing very well.

非常好

Have you no pity?

你们怎么忍心

Adrenalin. Quickly, quickly.

肾上腺素 快点 快些

His heart's stopped. Ready?

他的心脏停止跳动了 好了吗

Yes. Oh, John! My dear.

好了 John 亲爱的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523288.html