《唐顿庄园》精讲84 三姐妹出门参与授职仪式(在线收听

Why must we all go to the hospital?

为什么非要举家前往

I'm afraid Papa wants to teach Granny a lesson.

看来爸爸想给奶奶个教训

Poor Granny. A month ago, these people were strangers.

可怜的奶奶 一个月前同她还是陌路

Now she must share power with the mother and I must marry the son.

现在 就得同她分庭抗礼 我还得下嫁其子

You won't marry him though, will you?

你不会嫁给他吧

What, marry a sea monster?

嫁给海怪吗

We shouldn't laugh. That's so unkind.

别笑了 多不礼貌

But he must marry someone.

但他总得成家

Edith, what are you thinking?

Edith 你在想什么

You know, I don't dislike him as much as you do.

我可不像你那么讨厌他

Perhaps you don't dislike him at all.

我看你丝毫不讨厌他

Perhaps I don't.Well, it's nothing to me. I've bigger fish to fry.

是又如何 随便你 我还有金龟婿要钓呢

What fish? Are we talking about E-N?

什么金龟婿 是那位EN吧

How do you know that?

你怎么知道

Have you been poking around in my things?

你乱翻我东西吗

Of course not. Come on.

当然没 说出来

Who is he? It's not fair if you both know.

那是谁 别让我蒙在鼓里

You won't be any the wiser, but his name is Evelyn Napier.

说了你也不知道 他叫Evelyn Napier

The Honourable Evelyn Napier.Son and heir to Viscount Branksome.

尊敬的Evelyn Napier Branksome子爵之子兼继承人

Who wants an old sea monster when they can have Perseus?

有了宙斯之子谁还要嫁海怪

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523290.html