《唐顿庄园》精讲90 惬意的周日计划(在线收听

Hello.I'd offer you a lift if I could.

你好 不介意的话我送你一程

It was you I was coming to see.

我就是来找你的

Well, then, your timing is matchless.

你的时间算得真精确

I've just got off the train.

我刚下火车

The other day, at dinner,

那天 进餐的时候

Cousin Isobel was saying

伊泽贝尔堂亲说

you wanted to see some of the local churches.

你想逛逛当地的教堂

She's right. I do.

她说的没错 我确有此意

I want to know more about

如果要在这里定居

the county generally, if I'm to live here.

我想更全面地了解这个郡

Well, I thought I might show you a few of the nearer ones.

我想我可以带你看看附近的几座教堂

We could take a picnic and make an outing of it.

我们可以带上食物 就当是远足了

That's very kind.

你真热情

Nonsense. I'll enjoy it.

哪里 我会很享受的

It's too long since I've played the tourist.

我很久没出去转转了

Well, it would have to be a Saturday.

那就只能选星期六了

The churches work on Sunday and I work all the weekdays.

星期日教堂要工作 平时我要工作

Then Saturday it is.

那就星期六吧

I'll get Lynch to sort out the governess cart

我让林奇去准备马车

and I'll pick you up at about 11:00.

十一点钟我会来接你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523296.html