《唐顿庄园》精讲107 "公主"们都享乐融融(在线收听

Mary has more suitors tonight than the Princess Aurora.

玛丽今晚可谓是追求者如云啊

But will she judge them sensibly?

她能判断出孰优孰劣吗

No one's sensible at her age.

她这个年纪的孩子能有什么判断力

Nor should they be. That's our role.

也用不着有 那是我们该做的

Well, if you will excuse me. Thank you.

失陪 谢谢

Was it fun to be back in the saddle?

重回马背是否让你很开心呢

Yes. Although I'll pay for it tomorrow.

当然 尽管明天定是周身酸痛

Would you ever come out with me?

什么时候也和我一起出去吧

Or aren't we friends enough for that?

难道我们的交情还不够吗

Oh, I think it might be...

我想可能

That run reminded me of a day last month up in Cheshire.

今天打猎让我想起了上个月在柴郡

We came down the side of a hill...

我们下山

Excuse me.

失陪

It seems we must brush up on our powers of fascination.

看起来我们得使出浑身解数了

I was a fool to bring him here.

把他带到这里真是愚蠢至极

Don't you like him?

你喜欢他吗

I like him very much.

我很喜欢他

But so does everyone else, unfortunately.

但不幸的是 大家都喜欢他

Excuse me.

失陪

Hope I didn't wear you out today.

希望今天没把你累坏

Oh, not at all. I enjoyed it.

怎么可能 我乐在其中

We must do it again.

我们应该再去一次

Next time, let's take my mother.

下次得带上我母亲

She was so jealous, she made me promise she could come with us.

她甚是羡慕 让我下次定要带她同往

Of course. How nice that would be.

当然 那样再好不过了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523313.html