《唐顿庄园》精讲112 你自己知道(在线收听

I imagine you have what is happened.

我想你听说了吧

Yes. Terrible thing. Awful.

是的 真是太不幸了

Ghastly for your parents.

令尊令堂受惊了

I do not suppose I shall ever make it up to them.

我认为我无法补偿他们

Well, it was not your fault.

这不是你的错误

Well, I brought him here.

是我把他带到这里的

If it is not my fault, whose is it?

如果不是我的错误 那是谁的错误呢

I was wondering if you might show me the gardens before I go?

我在想在我走之前可以带我去花园逛逛吗

We could get some fresh air.

我们呼吸一下新鲜空气

I won’t, if you will forgive me.

请原谅 不能奉陪

I ought to stay and help Mama.

我应该带着陪我的妈妈

Of course.

当然

I am so sorry about all this. I have told your father I will deal with the embassy.

我深感抱歉这一切 我跟令尊谈过 大使馆那边交给我处理

There won’t be any more annoyance for you.

不会再打搅你们

Thank you.

谢谢

Actually, he was a terribly nice fellow.

他真是个好人

I wish you could known him better.

真希望你能够多了解他一点

I took him on as a duty, but I like him more and more, the longer I knew him.

我只是公事公办 但是和他接触得越久你就会越喜欢他

Perhaps you saw his qualities for yourself.

也许你也看到了他的优点

Which obviously, you did.

显然 你看到了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523318.html