《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第19集第2期:掩盖盗窃痕迹(在线收听

There was a disturbance at the hospital blood bank last night.

医院血库昨晚发生事故

Some of the supply was compromised.Compromised? You mean stolen.

部分库存血液受到影响 受到影响的意思是 被偷了

We almost missed it.The inventory records were altered,

我们差点就没发现 存货记录被改动过

But when the night manager was questioned,he had no recollection of changing them.

但质问值班经理时 他表示没有改记录的印象

Meaning the vampire who stole the blood used mind control to hide the theft.

那说明吸血鬼盗血时 利用意念控制掩盖了盗窃痕迹

I know what she meant.We wouldn't have noticed if John not alerted us

我明白 不用你提醒 多亏约翰通知我们

to recent discrepancies at other hospital blood banks in the county.

附近医院血库近期都出了问题 我们才发现的情况

How lucky for us, we have John.

能有约翰相助 我们真够幸运啊

We're stepping up security at the hospital,

我们在医院加强了警戒

giving the guards vervain to prevent this from happening again.

给保安分发马鞭草 来防止此类事件再次发生

Sheriff, might I offer a suggestion?Why don't Damon and I put our heads together?

介意我提些建议吗 警长 我和达蒙联手处理这事怎么样

We can track down whoever's doing this.Truthfully, I could use the extra hands.

我们来追查到底是谁干的 说实话 我确实需要人手

Is that something you'd be willing to do?Well, of course, I mean, if it'll help.

你愿意帮忙吗 如果我能帮上忙的话 当然了

I think we'll make a good team.Don't you, Damon?

我们会成为好搭档的 你觉得呢 达蒙

John, whatever I can do to help keep this town safe,even if it means spending time with you.

约翰 为保证小镇安全我在所不辞 就算不得不跟你合作 我也干

This week we're going to set aside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach Founder's Day.

鉴于创立日即将到来 本周我们临时调整一下课程安排 用一节课时间讲讲本镇历史

Apparently the community leaders feel that's more important than World War ii,But hey, what do I know?Sorry I'm late.

显然镇里领导认为 那比第二次世界大战重要得多 可是 拜托 我又知道什么呢 抱歉我迟到了

Looks like we will be at full occupancy today.Welcome home, Bonnie.Right, Founder's Day.

看来今天全班都到齐了 欢迎回来 邦妮 好了 接着讲创立日

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/523687.html