《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第19集第6期:万众瞩目的焦点(在线收听

Ooh. I can't imagine what that must feel like.

我简直没法想象那是什么感觉

Yeah, what's Elena think about the new...you?

那埃琳娜对这个全新的你什么想法

Noing's changed. I'm still the same person.Clearly.

一切都没变 我还是以前的我 显然嘛

Elena doesn't need to know anything yet.

埃琳娜不需要知道

You've been off the human stuff for years, Stefan.

你已经很多年没碰过人血了 斯特凡

If you're having trouble controlling...I'm not having any trouble.

如果你觉得难以控制 我没有任何问题

Who do you think you're talking to?

你以为你在跟谁说话

I know what it's like.That jekyll and hyde feeling.

我知道那是什么感觉 那种双重人格的感觉

There's that switch, sometimes it goes off and you snap.

一不小心失控 你就万劫不复

Right now is not a good time for me to be worried about you snapping.

我现在可没空 整天担心你失控

I know that it pains you to see this.But I'm fine, ok?I'm fine.

我知道你看到这些很痛苦 但是我没事 真的没事

So please, do me a favor.And back off.

所以拜托 帮个忙 离我远点

This year's queen will have The special honor of taking center stage at the 150th Founders' Day Gala.

今年的冠军将会成为 150周年创立日舞会上 万众瞩目的焦点

Before we crown our winner,We'd like to get to know a bit more about each of you.

在选出冠军之前 我们想更多地了解你们每一个人

I'm on the M.F. Beautification committee.I volunteer at the rec center soup kitchen.

我是神秘瀑布镇选城市美化会的一员 也在娱乐中心的流动厨房做志愿者

I recognize that I haven't been as involved this year as I used to be.

我知道我今年参加的 社区活动不够多

I implemented this year's go green campaign at school.

我策划执行了今年学校的环保活动

I've been distracted, and I let a lot of things slide.

我心烦意乱过 对很多事都听之任之

I don't think it's wrong for me to win 2 years in a row.

我认为我蝉联桂冠是很可能的

I was surprised to have been selected.Since I'm not from one of the founding families.

能被选上让我很惊喜 因为我不是创始家族的一员

But I'm aware of what an honor this is,And I want you to know that I take it seriously.

但是我深知这份荣誉的分量 我希望你们明白我是认真对待这次比赛

Worked with the county's recycling program And was in charge of the policemen's yearly raffle.

为镇上的再循环工程工作 以及负责警局每年的抽奖活动

Just because my DUI made my community service mandatory,

因为我酒后驾车被要求参加强制社区服务

doesn't mean I was any less committed.This was really important to my mother.

不意味着我就是个缺乏责任感的人 这对我妈妈来说意义重大

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/523691.html