英语美文背诵 公主(在线收听

From The Princess by Lord Alfred Tennyson

《公主》节选,作者:丁尼生

Now sleeps the crimson petal, now the white;

深红的花瓣睡着了,然后是白色的;

Nor waves the cypress in the palace walk;

桕树也不在舞摆于宫苑小径;

Nor winks the gold fin in the porphyry font:

金鱼也不再炎眼于斑岩圣钵:

The firefly wakens: waken thou with me.

萤火虫醒来:唤醒了你和我。

Now droops the milkwhite peacock like a ghost, and like a ghost she glimmers on to me.

乳白色的孔雀幽灵般消沉她,又幽灵般地向我闪着微光。

Now lies the Earth all Danae to the stars, and all thy heart lies open unto me.

缀满星辰的苍穹笼罩着如达娜厄般恬息着的大地,而你的心儿整个地向我开启。

Now slides the silent meteor on, and leaves a shining furrow, as thy thoughts in me.

流星悄然掠过,留下一道光亮辙印,犹似你留予我的思虑。

Now folds the lily all her sweetness up, and slips into the bosom of the lake: so fold thyself, my dearestthou, and slip into my bosom and be lost in me.

百合敛起她的全部芳馨潜入湖泊的中心:我的爱,你也这样敛起自己吧潜入我的心,随后迷失踪影。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yymwbs/523778.html