《唐顿庄园》精讲123 慈善的管家(在线收听

Oh, don't say that, My Lady.

别这么说 小姐

Don't raise the white flag quite yet.

别轻言放弃

You'll still be mistress of Downton.

您还将成为唐顿庄园的女主人

Old Lady Grantham hasn't given up the fight, not by a long chalk.

老夫人可没放弃 差得远呢

Oh, that...

那事啊...

I wasn't even thinking about that.

我根本就没考虑那件事

And if I may say so, My Lady, you're still very young.

容我劝您一句 您还年轻 小姐

Am I? I don't feel it.

年轻吗 我没觉得

We're all behind you, My Lady.

我们都支持你 小姐

The staff. We're all on your side.

所有的仆人 我们都跟您一条心

Thank you, Carson.

谢谢你 卡森

You've always been so kind to me. Always.

你对我总是很好

From when I was quite a little girl.

从我很小的时候你就如此

Why is that?

为什么

Even a butler has his favourites, My Lady.

管家也是有他的最爱 小姐

Does he?

是吗

I'm glad. Lady Mary.

我很高兴 玛丽小姐

Oh, My Lady, I thought...

小姐 我以为

Carson and I were just making sure that everything was ship-shape and Bristol fashion.

我和卡森来检查一下房间是不是收拾整齐了

And it is.

看起来一切安好

Good night, Carson.

晚安 卡森

Good night, My Lady.

晚安 小姐

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523819.html