趣味英语第52期:怎么让其他人在新年前夜吻我(在线收听

Regina Filange asks...

雷吉那·菲朗奇问道:

"How do I get someone to kiss me on New Year's Eve?"

“怎么让其他人在新年前夜吻我?”

I don't know.

我不知道。

Don't worry about it. Nobody cares. There's gonna be plenty of New Year's Eves.

不要担心这个。没人在乎。新年前夜有很多。

You don't need to bring the new year in by kissing some stranger.

你不用和陌生人亲吻来迎接新年的到来。

Ask your mom and dad to kiss you on New Year's Eve.

请你的爸爸和妈妈在新年前夜吻你。

Get a boyfriend.

找个男朋友。

There's a thing called a mistletoe. And then you just wear a little hat that has it, and you walk in front of someone.

有个东西叫槲寄生。你戴上一个有槲寄生装饰的帽子,然后走到某个人的面前。

Go for it, and you never know what's gonna happen. I mean, it's New Year's Eve. It's a new year.

去争取吧,你永远不知道会发生什么。这可是新年前夜。是新的一年。

Grab a hold of him and lay one on him.

抓住他,然后趴在他身上。

Stand near someone low-key. And then midnight, just go "Boom! In yo' face!" and then just do it.

低调地站在某人身边。到午夜时,把你的脸凑过去,就这样。

Put your big pretty smile on and walk up to the first cute guy. And give him a big one.

脸上要露出美丽的笑容,然后走到第一个可爱的家伙面前。给他一个热烈的吻。

Stay close to them for most of the night. When it's five minutes left, go up and snuggle right up next to them. And then push every other contender away.

一整晚大部分时间都要在他们身边。在距离新年还有5分钟的时候,走过去贴在他们身边。然后把其他竞争者赶走。

Richard Saucy asks...

理查德·索希问道:

"I want to throw the best New Year's party. What can I do to make sure it's a success?"

“我想办一个最棒的新年派对。我怎么能确保派对成功?”

Throw glitter everywhere.

把垃圾扔得到处都是。

Make sure that you have lots of noisemakers.

确保你有很多用于制造声音的东西。

You have food. You know, you have drinks.

你要准备美食和美酒。

Have lots of games, food, snacks.

准备丰富的游戏、美食和小吃。

If you're over 21, just have lots of beer, and you're good.

如果你满21岁,那就准备大量的啤酒,那很不错。

Make sure you've got enough supplies to last the evening.

确保你准备了足够持续整晚的供应品。

Have a lot of free drinks, a lot of food, a good DJ.

准备很多免费饮料、美食,还要请一位优秀的DJ。

Having a lot of people. Also having things to do. Like music, or if you have a ping-pong table, or if you have a pool, or if you have a pool table.

邀请很多人参加。你还要准备其他事情。比如音乐,还有乒乓球桌、泳池或是撞球桌。

Don't overdo it. Being together makes it a success.

不要做得太过。一起努力就会成功。

Go in and choose a specific group of people you know that's gonna make it fun and that, even if they don't know each other, they're people that can mix well with other people.

找一些你认识的朋友来,这些人要能让派对充满乐趣,即使他们之间可能互不相识,那他们也可以和其他人玩到一起去。

Confetti, balloons, chips, lots of food, lots of girls, lots of guys. And then just have, like, a good time. Just gather up all your friends, and you should have a wonderful time.

五彩纸屑、气球、薯条、美食、美女、帅哥。你们可以度过美好的时光。把你所有的朋友聚集起来,你会度过美妙的时光的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/523990.html