《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第20集第14期:毕生追求(在线收听

Ugh. God. You're still here?Were you expecting anything else?

天啊 你还在这儿 你以为我会离开吗

No.So, how was the "errand"?Futile.

没有 差事办得怎么样了 徒劳一场

Although, I think I witnessed the teacher having an existential crisis

但我想我有幸目睹了老师的生存危机

Has Stefan eaten yet?I thought you didn't care.

斯特凡吃东西了吗 还以为你不在乎呢

Chalk it up to morbid curiosity.

完全出于变态的好奇

I think he's getting there.

我想他会吃的

But he's got a lot of guilt that he has to deal with.

但他的负罪感太强 还在斗争

And it doesn't help that you've spent the last 145 years

而且你145年来都在为凯瑟琳被抓一事惩罚他

punishing him for Katherine getting caught.

只让他更加难过

This is my fault now?No, it's no one's fault, Damon.

又成我的错了 不是任何人的错 达蒙

I'm just...saying you're not exactly innocent.

我的意思是 你也没那么无辜

You've made it your life's mission to make him miserable.

令他痛苦简直就是你的毕生追求

Let me ask you a question.

问你个问题

In all this important soul-searching and cleansing of the demons of Stefan's past,

在对斯特凡恶梦般的过去 净化反思之余

Did you ever manage to get the rest of the story?

你把故事听完了吗

He said there was more.Yeah. That's an understatement.

他说过还有一些 是吗 真是轻描淡写

Damon...Damon.Tell me.

达蒙 达蒙 告诉我

What are you doing? Who is that?

你干什么 这是谁

I brought her for you.

我特地给你带来的

She's a gift. Have a seat, please.

给你的礼物 请坐

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/524142.html