《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第21集第3期:爵士小歌女(在线收听

Damon. Thanks for coming.Sorry I'm late. The dog ate my, uh.Never mind.

达蒙 谢谢你过来 抱歉我迟到了 狗狗吃了我的 不说了

What's all the furrowed brows?I saw Isobel last night.Isobel's here? In town?

怎么都愁眉不展的 我昨晚见过伊泽贝尔了 伊泽贝尔在这里 镇上

You're late.I didn't realize there was a schedule.What's with the side show?

你迟到了 我不知道还有规定时间的 这是什么 助兴表演吗

Cherie is a little jazz singer that I picked up in a blues bar in Brooklyn.

琦丽是我在布鲁克林一个蓝调酒吧 找来的爵士小歌女

And I got the cowboy at a gay rodeo in Amarillo.He's gay? Not right now.

牛仔是我在阿马里洛一个同志骑术表演上找到的 他是同志 现在不是

He's very good to me.Hey, Cherie?I'm teaching them French.

他对我很好 嘿 琦丽 我在教他们说法语

Ooh. I can smell the judgment coming off of you.Well, they're people, Isobel,and you're treating them like they're dolls.

我都可以听到你腹诽的声音了 他们是人类 伊泽贝尔 你却把他们当做玩偶一样对待

If we're gonna be partners,you really have to stop being such a hater.

如果我们要合作 你可不能那样憎恶吸血鬼

We're in a partnership together because we share a mutual goal.

我们合作是因为共同的目标

Don't ever confuse that for an acceptance of your lifestyle.My lifestyle?

不意味着我会接受你的生活作风 我的生活作风

So, I assume that you still don't have the invention.I'll get it. I said I would.

看来你还没有拿到那发明 我会拿到的 我说过我可以

Uh, you threatened to expose Damon Salvatore.That didn't work.

你威胁达蒙·塞尔瓦托要暴露他的身份 不管用

You killed that Pearl lady.Still no invention.

你杀了那个珍珠女士 还是没弄到手

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/524150.html