《IT狂人》精讲 08(在线收听

I mean, what good are you? You obviously don't know anything about computers.

你到底会什么?你明显对电脑一窍不通。

No, but...OK.But I can learn. You know, I mean, for example Moss, you could take me through what you're doing right now.

我是不懂,可...没关系,我可以学嘛。比如,莫斯,你可以简单说下你在做什么吗。

I'd be delighted! I'm just working on a very simple piece of programming code...

非常乐意!我在写一段十分简单的程序代码...

I see...Oh God, no, I'm lying again! I didn't understand any of that!

原来如此...天啊,我又撒谎了!我一点都没听懂!

I don't know anything about computers, I mean, I'm absolutely useless to you. I might as well pack up and go home.

我对电脑一窍不通,对你们丝毫无用处啊,我还是收拾东西回家算了。

Hi! Is Roy around?

你好,请问罗伊在吗?

Hello there, little lady! Are you lost? How can I help you? I'm Roy.

你好啊,小姑娘!你迷路了吗?要我带你回家吗?我就是罗伊。

You wanted me to come down? ! Well here I am! !

让我下来是吧?!姑奶奶我来了!

Not the face! ! Not the face! !

别踹脸!别踹脸!

Yeah well, maybe this will teach you to treat people with a little bit of respect!

或许这能教教你,对人要有点儿礼貌!

Is it certainly 'cos we spoke on the phone earlier?

真是因为之前的那通电话吗?

Oh my God! Are those Manolo's? Oh, yes!

我的天呐!这鞋是莫罗的吗?哦,是啊!(莫罗:英国品牌,高跟鞋中的"贵族")

They are gorgeous! Were they expensive?

真漂亮啊!是不是挺贵的?

No, no no! Got them in a sale.

不贵啦!我趁打折买的。

Oh God! Clever you! I'm never lucky enough to get a bargain like that. Well, I should take you shopping.

天啊,你真聪明!我从没赶上过这么值的东西。没事,下次我带你去。

Yeah, no that would be fantastic. Oh, I will give you a call. Nice to meet you! Take care!

行啊,太好了。到时候我给你打电话。很高兴见到你!保重哦!

Nice meeting you!

我也很高兴见到你!

Chairman! Wow! You just diffuse that entire situation!

哇!你太厉害了!整个危机局势让你通通化解了!

What situation? Oh oh, that...yeah! Oh my God, does that happen a lot?

什么危机局势?哦,你说那个啊... 没错。天啊,这种事常发生吗?

They're fairly regular, the beatings, yes. I'd say we're on a biweekly beatings.

这种殴打规律出现,没错。我们每两周挨一次揍。

Ah, it's not all that bad!

没你说的那么惨啦!

Ah, come on Roy! It's pretty bad.

算了吧罗伊,就是这么惨。

Maybe I could help with this, you know. I mean, I'm a people person, and people like you need a person to deal with people, a people person like me.

这种事我也许能帮上忙。我是善于交际的人,而你们这种类型的人需要找个人帮忙跟他人打交道,找一个像我这样的善于交际的人。

Oh my God! Ideas are coming! Things are happening here!

哦老天!有主意了!大脑开动了!

Ok, Ok. What would you say, yeah. If I told you that I had a plan to raise your profile in all upstairs by 100%. What would you say?

好的好的。你们看这样如何,如果我有个计划,可以把你们在楼上的人眼中的形象提升一倍。你们看怎样?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524181.html