《IT狂人》精讲 14(在线收听

If I...just...thinking about it now, I realise I'm raising my voice. So, I'm sorry.

现在想想,我发现自己嗓门有点高。所以我很抱歉。

Stress is the main cause of heart attacks. And even a little bit...Well, let me show you what stress can do.

压力是心脏病的主要诱因。哪怕只有一点点 ...这样吧,我来给大家演示一下压力的危害。

I'm gonna need a volunteer. Yes. Come on up.

我需要一位志愿者帮忙。很好。请上台来。

That's fine. Can I have your left hand there? The back? And just relax there.

很好。能把左手伸过来吗?手背?放松就好。

I'm gonna ask you a very personal question.

我来问你一个非常私人的问题。

There we are, you see? Sorry, I'm not gonna ask you anything at all.

看到了吗?别担心,我不会问你任何问题的。

That's just to show how little is needed to send down stress levels shooting up.

这么小的刺激就能产生巨大压力。

Just a simple statement like that is registered very strongly on the display. Yes, another volunteer? Yeah.

这么平常的状况就会使指针发生明显偏转。还有人想来试试吗 我。

OK. I'll have just this off.

好。我来把这个解开。

Ah! There it goes! Yes, raise up! Look at that! Brilliant! Brilliant, excellent! It's a super machine!

哎!动了动了!真的升高了!你们瞧啊!太牛了!太牛了!了不起啊!这玩意真厉害!

Wow, great shoes!

哇,鞋子真漂亮!

Thank you very much.

非常感谢!

I really envy women with dainty feet. What are you? A five?

女人有双小巧的脚真让人羡慕啊。你穿多大号鞋?五码?

Yeah! Five...

没错!五码...一点点小误会我们继续 喂

Well, just a little misunderstanding there I imagine. So, huh let's move on with...Wow!

我想,刚才只是有些小误会。那我们继续...喂!

I actually haven't had a proper go yet. Well, I don't think that should count, what's happened there.

我还没正式测试过呢,我觉得刚才那个不算。

Actually, I don't think that's fair. I would like a go, and I think Roy should be punished for nearly killing that lady. Well, move on...

我觉得这不公平。我想上去试试,而且我觉得罗伊把那女士吓得半死,应该受到惩罚。好,还是继续吧...

Well, I think I should go first! Yeah, I can see. Well let's move on... When did you grow a bit? A little go.

我认为我应该先试!是,我能明白。我们继续....你什么时候能成熟点?就试一下。

Oh come on, we're adults! We gotta move on... And I think we could...Can we just move on? You're old? Are you very old?

拜托,我们都是成年人了!我们继续... 我觉得我们可以....继续讲座好吗?你上年纪了?很老了吗?

Let's move on! Oh! Shut up!

继续讲座!闭嘴!

What are you eating?

你在吃什么?

Muffin.

松饼。

A muffin? How can you be hungry, you ate a whole chicken at the stress buffet!

松饼?你怎么又饿了?你刚在压力讲座上吃了一整只鸡!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524187.html