《IT狂人》精讲 18(在线收听

He feels like...Godzilla!

他说他感觉自己像哥斯拉!

Does he? Godzilla! Go on! Stamp your feet! Clap him man!

是吗?哥斯拉!继续!继续跺脚!拍子打起来!

Good! Oh yeah! The Jap loves it! Go on! Break something! Put your weight into it! Ahhhh!

很好!太好了!这日本人特喜欢!继续跺 使劲跺跳起来跺!啊啊啊啊!

You f...idiot! ! What are you doing? You stupid old f...You f.... J.... and your big m.... shoes!

你(哔)的蠢蛋!你在干吗?你个老不死的(哔)你个没(哔)的老变态,穿什么(哔)鞋子不!

Oh you're not! You're nothing! But I f...

对!你狗屁不是!可我要(哔)的!

I am so sorry, Denholm. That was quite a tirade, Jen.

我非常抱歉,丹农。你刚才的长篇痛骂太可怕了,珍。

It would have been even worse if Paul hadn't been so quick on the profanity buzzer.

要不是保罗及时按脏话蜂鸣器,后果简直不堪设想。

Well done, Paul! You're back on the payroll.

干得好,保罗!公司决定重新录用你。

As for you...you're fucked up! Shouting at Japs! Mad feet! Both classic signs of stress!

至于你...你可要倒霉了!对日本人大叫!畸形的脚趾头!都是压力的典型症状!

And you know how I feel about stress. Go to your office, and wait for me.

你也知道我对压力的态度。回你的办公室,等着我。

Weirdest thing just happened...Fire! Fire!

我有种不祥的预感...着火了!着火啦!

I've sent an email. It's fine!

我已经发了求救邮件。没事的!

An email? ! It's a fire! Where...Where is the precinct extinguisher? Ow!

邮件?!这可是火灾!那个...辖区灭火器在哪?天哪!

Made in Britain!

英国制造!

This is just like the golf incident!

这简直是高尔夫事件再现!

You mean the fire incident? I mean the fire incident! Of course I mean the fire incident!

你是说失火事件吧?我就是说失火事件!当然!就是失火事件!

What have you got there?

你那是什么东西?

Oh I'm in trouble! I'm in real trouble!

我惹麻烦了!惹大麻烦了!

Help me get my shoes on! I gotta get my shoes on! Help me get my shoes on before Denholm comes!

帮我把鞋穿上!我得把鞋穿上!丹农来之前赶快帮我把鞋穿上!

Denholm's coming? Yeah. And he's going to fire...Fire! Fire!

丹农要来?没错。而且他要解雇... 火!火!着火啦!(Fire既有解雇,也有火的意思)

I've taken care of it. I have to say I feel a little bit insulted by the lack of faith you both display.

我已经发过邮件了。不得不说,你们二人的缺乏信任的表现让我有一丝受辱的感觉。

What happened to your feet?

你的脚怎么了?

What is this?

这是什么?

I think a fire in the office demands a little more attention than my feet, don't you?

我觉得办公室里的这堆火比我的脚重要吧,你不认为吗?

How...how did you get the stress machine Roy?

你怎么搞到的这台测压仪的,罗伊?

I...don't really know. Met Dr. Holmes by the lift.

我 ...我也不清楚。坐电梯的时候碰见了福尔摩斯博士。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524191.html