《IT狂人》精讲 20(在线收听

I really am losing quite a lot of blood!

我实在是失血过多!

You understand this is your last chance? If the needle goes beyond here, you will be fired!

你知道这是你最后的机会吗?如果指针越过了这里,我就炒了你!

Does that make you feel stressed? Jen! Does it? No? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure...

那让你你紧张吗?珍!紧张吗?不紧张?你确定吗?你确定吗?你确定吗...

I'll level with you Roy. I don't think I'd flourish in a prison environment.

我跟你说实话,罗伊。我在监狱的环境里施展不了才华的。

Could I try on your new glasses?

能把你的新眼镜借我戴戴吗?

See this balloon, Jen? I'm gonna burst it. But I'm not gonna tell you when. Do you feel stressed Jen? Jen? Jen?

看见这个气球了吗,珍?我要戳爆它。但我不会告诉你什么时候戳。你紧张吗,珍?珍?珍?

Look at that! That's your peace of mind! And it's gonna go bang!

看这个!这是你平静的内心!它就快爆炸了!

Do you feel stress now, Jen? Jen! Jen! Jen! Jen! Jen! Do you? ! Evidently not.

现在你紧张吗,珍?珍!珍!珍!珍!紧张吗?!显然不紧张。

Well done Jen! You're not being fired by me...at this precise moment.

珍,干得好!看来你不会被我炒掉了...在此分此秒。

I love the way the smoke seems to be coming off the top of it.

我喜欢这烟的样子,就像正从电脑上面冒出来的似的。

Just a second...I'm late for golf!

等等...我打高尔夫要迟到了!

I wonder why it didn't work...

它为什么失灵了呢...

I don't know if it's the loss of blood or the melting plastic from the monitor, but I feel great!

我不知道是因为失血,还是因为屏幕塑料融化,反正我感觉很棒!

It's so ironic, but this entire situation has been quite stressful. I'll get help.

这句话很有讽刺意味,现在的整个局面令人颇感压力。我去找人帮忙。

You sent an email about a fire?

是你们发了失火邮件吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524193.html