《IT狂人》精讲 21(在线收听

Oh! Here we are! Your place, your place. La maison de la femme. El casa del signorita. Das haus die Frau.

哦,咱们到了!到你家了。你家到了女士。[法语])夫人你家倒了。[西班牙语]女人你家倒了。

Good night!

晚安!

I'll just walk you to the door.

我还是送你到门口吧。

Uh, there's no need. It's fine. I can get there on my own. That's okay.

额,不用了。没事,我能自己回去。别客气。

So...I guess this is "Arrivederci". I'd quite fancy a cup of tea though. A glass of water maybe? Perhaps a little lie down.

。尽管我很希望能进去喝杯茶。喝杯水也行啊?能躺一会儿就更好了。

Look...I have to tell you something. What?

那个...我有件事要告诉你。什么事?

I wanted to say it in the restaurant, but it...a good time never came up. And I wasn't gonna say it, But... Say it.

我本来在餐厅就想说的,但一直没找着合适时间。我本来不想说的,可是... 说吧。

I have to...What?

还是告诉你吧...说吧。

You've got shit on your head.

你头上有坨屎。

What?

啥?

There's some shit on your head.

你头上有一坨屎。

What? Where? Where?

啥?在哪?在哪?

It's been there for ages. Oh God! Oh God!

粘在那儿半天了。我的天呐!我的天呐!

It's chocolate! It's chocolate! It's not shit! It's not shit! It's...It's my dessert.

是巧克力!真的是巧克力!不是屎!真的不是屎!这是...是我吃的甜点。

I don't know how it got there, but uh...It's on my fingers. It's not shit!

不知道怎么弄到头上去了,不过肯定是粘在手指上了。真不是屎!

Thank God for that! You know, I just spent the last hour thinking you were some sort of disgusting tramp.

谢天谢地!你知道吗,刚才的一小时,我光想着你是那种恶心的乞丐呢。

Ooh no! That's funny! Oh God look! What?

不是吧!这也太搞笑了!天呐!你看!干嘛?

It's chocolate! How about that cup of tea now?

是巧克力!那我现在进去喝茶怎么样?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524194.html