《IT狂人》精讲 22(在线收听

I was a perfect gentleman last night from beginning to end, but she can't see past a little bit of shit on my forehead!

昨晚我一直都表现得很完美很绅士,但她就是对我额头上那坨屎念念不忘!

I thought you said it was chocolate. Yes, chocolate, yes! I meant chocolate. I forgot to turn this thing on.

你不说那是巧克力嘛。没错,巧克力!我说的就是巧克力。忘了把这打开了。

Hello, I.T.

你好,IT部。

Hi, uh, something's wrong with my computer.

你好,我电脑出毛病了。

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

你试过关机重启吗?

Oh No! No. Oh dear, thanks.

哦没有!天哪,太感谢了。

You're welcome then.

不客气。

You know, it's typical.

每次都这样。

The one time I manage to bamboozle a girl in the building into going out with me and this happens.

只要我在公司里泡了个妞,哄她跟我约会,肯定就会发生这种事。

Oh! She's gonna tell everyone!

她肯定会搞的人尽皆知。

Oh come on! She's a receptionist, she'd hardly gossip. Besides it's a boring story.

拜托!她是前台小姐,几乎从不八卦的。再说,这事也没什么意思。

Yeah...that's boring. It's boring, she won't tell anyone.

就是...这有什么好说的。这事太无聊了,她不会跟别人说的。

Hello.

你们好啊。

Sorry guys.

不好意思,各位。

She might have told Jen.

她有可能告诉珍了。

No, no. That's what I'm saying. It wasn't. It was...It was chocolate. It was chocolate.

不,我说好多遍了。那不是屎。那是...是巧克力。真的是巧克力。

I don't know. I don't know. It got on my fingers and then I must have...No! Listen, how did you even hear about this, mom?

我也不知道怎么弄上去的,真不知道。我不小心粘在手指上,然后我不得不...等等!听我说老妈,你怎么知道这件事的?

Moss...Moss, there's a spider in my office. Could you deal with it? I just hate spiders.

莫斯...莫斯,我办公室里有只蜘蛛。你能帮我处理一下吗?我讨厌蜘蛛。

Oh, ah. Yeah, I'm not overly fond of them myself there, Jen. How...How big is...Whoa! Hey now!

哦,那个,珍,我本人并不是过度喜爱那边那种生物的。它...它有多大?哇!这么大啊...

I tell you what. I'd actually recommend my good friend Roy there as the goto guy on anything with more than 7 eyes.

我告诉你怎么办。我推荐你去那边找我的好友罗伊,他做什么事都拿手,抓七只眼睛的蜘蛛都不在话下。

He's on a very brief personal call right now. Come, Moss. Don't be silly. No. You're right, I'm being silly. Wrap it up, Roy!

他正在打一通简短的私人电话。上吧,莫斯。别傻了。不,你说对了,我一直很傻的。罗伊,快挂电话!

No! It's just a spider. It's fine. Oh look! It seems to have left of its own volition.

不要啊!不就是只蜘蛛嘛,怕什么。你看!看来它在自己的意志下离开了。

Oh, be a man, Moss!

有点男子汉样儿吧,莫斯!

You're right, I'll be a man. I'm a man. Please don't shut the door.

好吧,我会像个男子汉的。我就是男子汉。千万别关门啊。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524195.html